One of the requirements for displaying AdSense advertisements on your website is to display a clearly identified Contact link that visitors can use to get in touch with you if needed. In the past, I used the Fast Secure Contact Forms WordPress plugin for this. If you do not use Elegant Themes for WordPress, I still recommend it. However, for Elegant Themes users, all themes now have several included page templates that you can use to quickly construct pages such as a simple contact form. Here are the steps for creating a contact form using Elegant Themes page templates.
1. Log in to your website’s WordPress admin page. Click “Pages” on the left side of the page, and then click “Add New” to begin working on a new page.
2. Click the “Template” drop-down on the right side of the page and select “Contact Page.”
3. Click “Regenerate Captcha Numbers” to have a new captcha code generated each time someone views the page (this reduces spam).
4. Type the email address that you would like messages to be sent to.
5. Give the page a name such as “Contact” or “Contact Us” and type a little text explaining what you would like to hear from your users.
6. Click the “Publish” button. If you are not using a custom menu system, your new Contact page becomes available to visitors immediately.